Submit site in search console after malware cleaner
What you’ll do
Before requesting a review, confirm that you’ve taken the following steps:
- Verified ownership of your site in Search Console
- Cleaned your site of the hacker’s vandalism
- Corrected the vulnerability
- Brought your clean site back online
. Unwanted software (including malware)
You received a malware or unwanted software notification in the Security Issues report of the Search Console:
- Open the Security Issues report again in Search Console. The report may still show the warnings and sample infected URLs you saw before.
- Select Request a review.In order to submit a review, we ask that you provide more information on what you did to remove the policy violation from your site. For example, “I removed the 3rd-party code that was distributing malware on my website and replaced it with a more modern version of the code”.
You did not receive a malware or unwanted software notification in the Security Issues report of the Search Console, but you received a notification in your AdWords account:
- Request a review through the AdWords support center.
So the Next step of this article is If Still Malware exist Steps to Do