Check Your Site 3 to 4 Days After Malware Removal
The easiest and most efficient method to do this is to use a malware scanner.
Install a scanner like WordFence into your site and configure it’s setting, (do remember to uncheck the option of scanning outside your WordPress files). A good scanner will pick up malicious activities automatically.
The most difficult and risky way of checking if your WordPress site is hacked is to run a manual check. It’s risky because you’ll be fiddling with your WordPress files and folders.
Besides these scanners, there are a few more methods which we’ll cover in detail to answer your question.
- Scan Your Website with a Malware Scanner
- Check Your Google Search Console For “Security Issues”
- Look Into Google’s Safe Browsing Tool
- Check for warnings from Hosting Providers, Search Engines and Browsers
- Check Your site error log, (if any file keep showing error repeatedly then check that file is well).