What is the main difference between Short Tubular vs Tall Tubular Battery?
Tubular battery is a type of lead acid battery in which the positive electrode is not a grid,but a comb like lead skeleton that holds the positive material with the help of tubular bags.
The structure looks like a series of tubes kept side by side along the length of the electrode, hence the name “Tubular”.
In Tubular Batteries , The battery grid is more of a comb like structure with tubes kept side by side while in flat plate battery, the grid is more of a squares like structures, together to form like a broad mouthed mesh. Lead Acid Batteries are now in use for more than 150 years.
Short Tubular Battery
Flat type tubular inverter/online ups & solar application batteries.
Short Tubular Battery is highly reliable and completely shock proof.
Tall Tubular Battery
The Tall Tubular Batteries offered by us are known for their damage-resistant designs.
Tall Tubular Batteries are easy to install and have minimal needs for maintenance.
All these short products are highly reliable and provided with damage proof body.
These tubular products are compact in design and can be charged in less power supply.
- Full range: 20ah to 200ah
- Small size
- Easy installation
- Very low mainternace
- Long life: 6-8 years
- Suitable for inveter, ups, online ups, battery bank, lighting applications and other backup purpose
- Completer factory charge
These tube-shaped tall batteries are installed in inverters.
- Tall Tubular Batteries 120AH to 210AH (165AH)
- High efficiency
- Long service life
- Uniform distribution of positive active material for long life and superior performance
- Expected life 8-10 years
- Next generation tall tubular battery with better charge acceptance and long Back up
- It has high purity, corrosion-resistant proprietary spine alloy composition for long battery life
- Extra-strong, flexible oxidation-resistant gauntlet for better performance and long life.
- Puncture-resistant polyethylene separator which minimize the possibility of internal short circuits.
|Product range||Power Charge|
|Warranty (in months)* – Inclusive of Prorata||24months + 18 months*|
|Supported UPS (VA rating)||600 VA – 900 VA|
|Dry weight (±5% Kg)||27.3|
|Filled weight (±5% Kg)||49.6|
|Dimensions||Length (±3 mm)-518
Width (±3 mm)-272
Height upto terminal (±3 mm)-288
Height upto float top (±3 mm)-307
|Backup Time (in hrs and min)||2:45|
|Product range||Extra Charge|
|Warranty (in months)* – Inclusive of Prorata||36 months|
|Supported UPS (VA rating)||600 VA – 10 KVA|
|Dry weight (±5% Kg)||29.7|
|Filled weight (±5% Kg)||54.7|
|Dimensions||Length (±3 mm)-502
Width (±3 mm)-191
Height upto terminal (±3 mm)-412
Height upto float top (±3 mm)-440
|Backup Time (in hrs and min)||3:00|